Golf News 24/7
Find us on Facebook
Latest Your Golf Travel Tweets
- Universal Law of Golf #12: Trees are 90% air... ...but your golf ball WILL hit the other 10%, 100% of the time!
- @iam_breeny how about Sao Rafael in the Algarve, 3 Nights, All Inclusive & 2 Rounds from £229 in Sept - http://t.co/b59h3SnMEw
- When you accidentally knock your ball off your tee and the joker in your group shouts "ONE!"... https://t.co/1vYAIVHFbt
- @MichaelVaughan @MrTabbs I wonder if we asked them nicely whether they might give us a pair to giveaway to our followers #dresslikevaughan
- RT @WestwoodLee: Fantastic the #BritishMasters is back supported by @SKYSports @IanJamesPoulter as host you better roll out the red carpet!…