The Gaucho Golf Day (Friday 4th September 2015)
St George's Hill Golf Club
Your Golf Travel would like to invite you to The Gaucho Golf Day at St George's Hill on Friday 4th September 2015.
Following a light lunch and champagne reception, guests will tee off at 13.00 sampling the various refreshments on offer courtsey of our event partners around the course including, Johnnie Walker, Heineken, Chivas Regal, Olmeca Margarita and Belvedere Bloody Mary station.
After golf, Gaucho will host a BBQ and the prizes will be awarded to the winners.
The Gaucho Golf Day Itinerary:
- 11:00am - Registration and sign in
- 11:30am - Light Lunch & Chandon reception with access to the driving range and putting green
- 12:30pm - Gaucho & Your Golf Travel briefing
- 13:00pm - Shotgun start
- 18:30pm - Gaucho BBQ
- 19:30pm - Prize Giving
• 1st prize - Entry to the Srixon Industry Invitational Final at The Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort, Naples, Florida.
• 2nd prize - Invited to The Grove for the "Best of The Rest" Qualifier plus gifts from Cleveland & Srixon.
• 3rd prize - A bottle of Chandon plus a voucher to dine at Gaucho.
Hole by Hole Guide:
|• 1st - Argentine homemade sausages||• 10th - Empanadas, Beef Cheese, & Onion|
|• 2nd - Belvedere Bloody Mary||• 11th - Tanqueray G&T with Fever-Tree|
|• 3rd - Johnnie Walker Blue Label Tasting||• 12th - Rubia Beer|
|• 4th - The Gaucho Beef Tasting||• 13th - Cured Beef|
|• 5th - Heineken||• 14th - Olmeca Margarita|
|• 6th - Malbec & Chocolate||• 15th - Chivas Regal|
|• 7th - Havana Club Perfect Mojito||• 16th - Steak tartare|
|• 8th - Ceviche Station||• 17th - Haig Club Photo Opportunity #golfwithdavid|
|• 9th - Stolichnaya Elit – Amour Pour Martini||• 18th - The Gaucho BBQ|
For further information about the event, please contact the team at:
0207 336 5884
Keep up to date
To ensure you are regularly updated on all our events please follow us to avoid missing out!Your Golf Travel Events