Macdonald Golf Resorts with Your Golf Travel
A host of fantastic resorts throughout England & Scotland
Macdonald Hotels & Resorts are renowned for their charm and character, spread throughout the UK; they offer a high level of service and a friendly atmosphere, which will ensure you have an experience that you will never forget.
Macdonald Hotels & Golf Resorts in the UK offer players panoramic scenery, award-winning dining, outstanding accommodation, and of course, fantastic golf courses which have been designed by the best in the business. These immaculately prepared courses are perfect for corporate golf events, as well as relaxing golf breaks for individuals and groups alike.
Start planning your tour of the Macdonald Hotels & Golf Resorts today by clicking on the destination buttons below for our latest special offers.
Macdonald Hotels & Golf Resorts have maintained strong associations in the golfing world, through their commitment to providing beautiful golfing destinations, with flawless courses and expertly managed training facilities.
As you would expect, many of the Macdonald Hotels & Golf Resorts are championship standard, having played host to a variety of major tournaments, including the PGA Europro Tour and the European Challenge Tour's Scottish Hydro Challenge.
It is guaranteed that no matter which Macdonald Hotels & Golf Resorts destination you choose, you will have no ordinary playing experience.
• 6,846-yard parkland golf course
• Jonathan Gaunt designed course
• Beautiful 18th Century manor house accommodation
• Two AA Rosette Dobson restaurant
• On-site pub, offering home-cooked meals & a range of quality ales and beers
Macdonald Portal Hotel, Golf & Spa
• 3 magnificent courses to choose from
• Donald Steel designed Championship course
• Golf Course Of The Year, 1995
• Featuring the largest indoors-golfing academy in Europe
• 18m pool and state-of-the-art gym
Macdonald Marine Hotel & Spa
• The stand-out, luxury accommodation option along the East Lothian coast
• 10 minutes drive to 6 world class links courses
• State of the art spa and leisure
• Award winning dining experience
• 30 minutes from Edinburgh
Macdonald Norwood Hall Hotel
• Built in 1881 on the site of the 15th Century Pitfodels Castle
• Aberdeenshire is home to over 50 courses, all within easy reach
• Ideal base for country adventures, easily accessible in Aberdeen's town centre
• Visit the Tapestry Restaurant and sample some of the fine food on offer
• One of the top golf venues in the country
• Two excellent Peter Allis and Dave Thomas designed Championship courses
• Emerald course offers 6,714-yards of water hazards and tricky bunkers
• Ideal host for corporate golf days
• Vital Health and Wellbeing Club on-site
Macdonald Cardrona Hotel, Golf & Spa
• Dave Thomas designed course
• Regular stop on the PGA Europro Tour
• Fantastic practice facilities on-site
• Magnificent views of the Border hills
• AA rosette award-winning restaurant
Macdonald Spey Valley Championship Resort
• Fantastic whisky and cocktail bar - with 100 single malts on offer
• Voted one of the best golf courses in Scotland
• Choose from four luxurious hotels
• Luxury lodges, spacious apartments and cosy chalets available
• Host of the European Challenge Tour's Scottish Hydro Challenge
Macdonald Rusacks Hotel
• Perfectly located, right next to the 18th green of the Old Course St. Andrews
• Stylish 4* accommodation
• 3 AA Rosette restaurant
• 2 minute walk to St. Andrews town centre
• Easy access to some of Scotland's and the world's greatest courses!