Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail
The Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail holds the accolade of the largest golf course construction project ever attempted; a collection of 468 golf holes on 11 different sites across the state of Alabama. This collection of public courses certainly confirms Trent Jones' reputation as one of the finest golf course architects the game of golf has seen.
The Trail meanders from the beautiful foothills of the Appalachians in North Alabama to the sparkling Gulf of Mexico in the South and each stop along the way offers a challenging, yet enjoyable, round for golfers of all skill levels. Stops along the Trail are all conveniently located near an interstate highway making it a fantastic way to explore the golfing, natural and cultural delights of the most famous of states in the Deep South.
Top offers at Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail
We found 2 offers matching your search.
Flights, 7 Nights, 4 Rounds
- Room Only at Auburn Marriott Opelika Hotel at Grand National, Montgomery Marriott Prattville Hotel at Capitol Hill
- 1 round at The Judge (Capitol Hill Golf Club)
- 1 round at The Legislator (Capitol Hill Golf Club)
- 1 round at Grand National Lakes (Grand National Golf Club)
- 1 round at Grand National Links (Grand National Golf Club)
- Flight included
3 Nights at Auburn Marriott
4 Nights at Montgomery Marriott Pratville
Flights, 7 Nights, 5 Rounds
- Room Only at Marriott Shoals Hotel & Spa, Renaissance Ross Bridge Golf Resort
- 1 round at Fighting Joe Course (The Shoals )
- 1 round at Schoolmaster Course (The Shoals )
- 1 round at Oxmoor Valley
- 1 round at Ross Bridge (Ross Bridge )
- 1 round at Highlands Course (Hampton Cove Golf Club) or River Course (Hampton Cove Golf Club)
- Flight included
4 Nights at Marriott Shoals
3 Nights at Renaissance Ross Bridge