Escape to the sunshine this Winter to any of these exciting destinations, and best part if that we will fly you there for FREE!
Whether it's a week in the Algarve or a long weekend in Marrakech, we have handpicked a handful of great winter sun golf destinations, perfect for escaping the Winter blues.
So if you are eager to get away from the cold, and fancy a few days golf in blue skys and 20 degrees heat, be sure to get in touch Your Golf Travel and let's get the ball rolling for your winter sun break.
*All packages are from prices, with flights departing on certain dates from certain airports. Other dates are available for a supplement from just £10pp.
These offers are strictly on a first come, first serve basis with limited availability and selected dates. Due to this nature we recommend booking as early as possible to avoid disappointment, for more information or to check availability on an offer, please call 0800 043 6644 and speak to our expert golf consultants.
Wondering how else you could save on your golf holiday? Check out these options below...
- Book early, resorts often incentivise golfers by offering an Early Booking Discount. This way the earlier you book, the more you could save. Typically these incentives end around 60 days prior to travel date.
- Travel midweek. Not only could this see you save on your flights but also at selected hotels. Flights can be up to 50% the price travelling Monday - Thursday rather than Friday - Sunday so certainly consider this is if you want to save on your trip.
- Travel as a group. Free places are offered at selected resorts for larger groups, these typically start at 8 with 1 free place but can be slightly larger at certain resorts or time of year.
- Consider an all inclusive golf holiday. With the 19th hole an important part of the holiday for some, having a resort with all food and drink included is a popular choice.
- Play & Stay deals, these are often great value as you'll enjoy better rates playing golf at the course onsite than staying elsewhere and travelling around.