Monte Rei is rightly considered to be one of the finest courses in the Algarve. Designed by record Major winner Jack Nicklaus, the course utilises the rolling Portuguese countryside to produce a golfing experience that is not only memorable but also incredibly satisfying for all levels of golfers. From the moment you arrive here there is a great emphasis on service and providing something a little extra than your regular round of golf. With an excellent clubhouse, which is home to one of the best club sandwiches anywhere in the world, to the five star practice facilities, Monte Rei is sure to become an immediate favourite for anyone playing in the Algarve.
Search 19th Hole Golf Blog
- Top 5 Oldest Golf Courses in the World September 2, 2019
- Berckmans Place at Augusta National – The World’s Most Exclusive US Masters Hospitality Experience April 25, 2019
- Best Golf Holes in the World – The Ultimate 18 October 26, 2011
- How to play Augusta National by Your Golf Travel April 7, 2020
- 2023 Open Championship Regional Qualifying Venues December 17, 2022