Monte Rei is rightly considered to be one of the finest courses in the Algarve. Designed by record Major winner Jack Nicklaus, the course utilises the rolling Portuguese countryside to produce a golfing experience that is not only memorable but also incredibly satisfying for all levels of golfers. From the moment you arrive here there is a great emphasis on service and providing something a little extra than your regular round of golf. With an excellent clubhouse, which is home to one of the best club sandwiches anywhere in the world, to the five star practice facilities, Monte Rei is sure to become an immediate favourite for anyone playing in the Algarve.
Algarve Golf GuidesCourse reviewsJack Nicklaus
All you need to know about Monte Rei Golf Resort in the Algarve
By OliverOctober 23, 2014November 15th, 2022No Comments
Have travelled far and wide to be able to contribute to the 19th hole blog. Often referred to as one of the most boring people in golf due to my facts and figures about different destinations!
Search 19th Hole Golf Blog
- Berckmans Place at Augusta National – The World’s Most Exclusive US Masters Hospitality Experience April 25, 2019
- Best Golf Holes in the World – The Ultimate 18 October 26, 2011
- How to play Augusta National by Your Golf Travel April 7, 2020
- 2023 Open Championship Regional Qualifying Venues December 17, 2022
- Ten reasons why we love the golfer John Daly December 20, 2021
Recommended For You
America’s 100 Greatest Golf Courses you can play with Your Golf Travel
RickJune 1, 2023
Course reviewsFrance Golf GuidesGolf Holiday Destination Guides
Northern France Must Play Golf Courses
RickMarch 14, 2023
Course reviewsGolf Features
What is a REAL links golf course?
RickJanuary 29, 2023