When travelling to the EU from 1 January 2021, there will be a number of requirements that you will need to meet. Here are the key things you need to know:
• Ensure your passport is valid, is less than 10 years old and has at least 6 months until it expires.
• Obtain a European Health Insurance Card (EHIC) via the NHS website here. This gives you the right to state healthcare whilst travelling in the EU
• Ensure that you have the correct driving documents, including a green slip from your insurance company. You may also need an International Driving Permit, which is available from the Post Office for £5.50. Check out the UK government’s advice here.
• You won’t need a visa for most EU countries and will be able to stay for up to 90 days in a 180 day period.
• It’s always important to check requirements well ahead of travelling. The UK Government’s travel advice is here.
• Data roaming charges may change - it's worth checking with your mobile phone before travelling.
Unforgettable Golf Experiences
Connect with Real Golfers
Golf Anywhere You Want to Golf
Best in Industry Service & Protection