There was a party of eight of us 2 single rooms and three twins. All the rooms were excellent and we had a wonderful time.
Nestled among a thousand acres of stunning Cheshire nature, Carden Park brings you the very best that the English countryside has to offer. With two championship golf courses and a 4-star luxury hotel, this beautiful estate is the ideal spot for your golf break. The headline course is The Nicklaus, famously designed by Jack and his son, this superb layout unfolds around the estate, with spectacular views over the Welsh hills. The Cheshire Course is a worthy neighbour, packed with dramatic views and natural hazards, it makes for exciting play.
Located just 30-minutes from Chester and 20-minutes from Wrexham in Wales, Carden Park is easy to get to and boasts plenty of places to go when you aren’t on the fairways. The hotel has 198 wonderfully appointed rooms, with views over the Nicklaus Course or the gorgeous Cheshire countryside. While you are on the estate you’ll be spoilt for ways to relax, highlights are the five-star spa, newly-renovated hotel leisure club and award-winning restaurants.
Winner of England’s Best Golf Hotel at the World Golf Awards 2018.
- Handpicked 5 star hotel and golf resorts in the UK, Europe and Rest of the World
- Fine dining restaurants on site, to suit all tastes
- Excellent quality review scores of each venue and golf courses
- An exceptional in-resort experience at your chosen hotel / golf resort
- Upgraded rooms, business class flights for overseas destinations