Beautiful hotel set in welll kept gardens minutes from the A 10.
Set in the heart of Hertfordshire's idyllic countryside, Hanbury Manor is a stunning Jacobean style manor set in over 200 acres of beautiful countryside. The resort is both geared towards the golfers among us and for those simply looking for a break in a quintessentially British 5-star hotel.
Hanbury Manor features 161 guest rooms and suites, an award-winning golf course, 13 meeting & event spaces, two bars & restaurants and a spa and leisure club including a newly refurbished fitness center. A recent £2.3 Million refurbishment of the conference and meeting facilities, featuring modern equipment and design ensures a comfortable and seamless event.
The stunning PGA Championship course was designed by Jack Nicklaus II and has played host to the English Open 3 times, as well as currently hosting the European Tour’s Seniors Masters.
Located just 25 miles north of central London, Hanbury Manor is a favourite for those looking to leave the city for a country escape. The enchanting 5-star manor house offers the highest standards of luxury and comfort, with 2 award-winning restaurants on-site.
- Handpicked 5 star hotel and golf resorts in the UK, Europe and Rest of the World
- Fine dining restaurants on site, to suit all tastes
- Excellent quality review scores of each venue and golf courses
- An exceptional in-resort experience at your chosen hotel / golf resort
- Upgraded rooms, business class flights for overseas destinations