Very good experience in the hotel and golf/spa area. Staff were excellent and very helpful. A minor grumble that if, like my group, you're staying in the spa area you have to go all the way to the main hotel to check-in. Not a dealbreaker, but annoying.
Reasons to Visit Luton Hoo Hotel, Golf & Spa 5*
5-Star luxury spa hotel on the border of Hertfordshire & Bedfordshire
Host of multiple EuroPro Tour & Challenge Tour events
The course measures 7,107 yards from the back tees
Luton Hoo is a newly established luxury golf, spa and leisure resort which is ideally placed for an escape from London. Spread across the historic estate grounds, designed originally by the esteemed landscaper Capability Brown, is a fantastic championship golf course.
The original mansion house dominates the skyline of the 1,000 acre Luton Hoo estate, and is home to the most lavish of the accommodations, including 5 state rooms previously reserved for visiting dignitaries. These opulent offerings are supplemented by three further accommodation options.
- An official 4* or 5* rating, as established by the qualifying criteria of the country
- A Your Golf Travel review score of 8.8 or higher
- An extended Health & Safety rating — ensuring that we have personally and professionally carried out our duty of care to you
- An elevated service level at each resort from check-in to check-out, exclusive to Your Golf Travel
- Take advantage of 25% off buggys at the resort.