Just awesome. Without doubt the best golf course I have played in the world!
Arguably the most beloved golf course in the entire world, Pebble Beach® is an integral part of the history of the game, having seen the rise and fall of many of the game’s greatest players. This epic golf course has held many a Major Championship having already played host to six U.S. Opens and a PGA Championship, with a further U.S. Women's Open scheduled in 2023 and another U.S. Open scheduled for 2027. The fan-favourite AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am is also played upon the legendary links every year.
Pebble Beach® is located on the Monterey Peninsula on the west coast of California, making getting there a breeze, you can fly direct into San Francisco or San Jose International Airport which are 2-hours and 90-minutes away respectively. Remember, the only way you can pre-book tee times at Pebble Beach Golf Links™, Spyglass Hill® Golf Course and The Links at Spanish Bay™, is by staying at The Lodge at Pebble Beach™ or The Inn at Spanish Bay™, luckily, both provide fantastic accommodation options. Simply put, if you are in California, Pebble Beach is a must-play that you will be talking about for years to come.
- Handpicked 5 star hotel and golf resorts in the UK, Europe and Rest of the World
- Fine dining restaurants on site, to suit all tastes
- Excellent quality review scores of each venue and golf courses
- An exceptional in-resort experience at your chosen hotel / golf resort
- Upgraded rooms, business class flights for overseas destinations