We upgraded to a suite. The room was excellent, it was huge and immaculately clean, with views over the golf course.
Reasons to Visit Schloss Roxburghe Hotel & Golf Course
Designed by Dave Thomas who also created The Belfry courses
Voted the 6th Best Golf Experience in Scotland by Bunkered Magazine
Charming country house location formerly owned by the Duke of Roxburghe
Those fortunate enough to travel to SCHLOSS Roxburghe on either a golf break or golf tour will be astounded by the natural beauty of the estate. Formerly owned by the Duke of Roxburghe, SCHLOSS Roxburghe Hotel and Golf Course has undergone extensive refurbishment under new ownership with further plans to add 57 further rooms, additional restaurant and a spa with swimming pool.
The accommodation fully justifies its position with 20 unique and tastefully designed rooms and suites to choose from including rooms with the option of a balcony, fireplace and four-poster bed. With multiple public areas boasting open fire places, there is plenty of opportunity to sit back and relax and indulge in one of the many culinary offerings that are available, all inspired by Scotland’s abundance of fresh produce, meat, fish and game. Enjoy afternoon tea next to an open fire in the drawing room, a 3 course dinner in the restaurant Sunlaws and a whisky in Bar 1745.
In addition to the golf course, the beautiful estate offers facilities for clay pigeon shooting, archery, falconry and trout or salmon fishing, while the lawn next to the hotel is the perfect place for a spot of summer croquet.
- An official 4* or 5* rating, as established by the qualifying criteria of the country
- A Your Golf Travel review score of 8.8 or higher
- An extended Health & Safety rating — ensuring that we have personally and professionally carried out our duty of care to you
- An elevated service level at each resort from check-in to check-out, exclusive to Your Golf Travel
- On arrival, enjoy a Welcome Drink Per Person