The Hotel and staff were spectacular. They made us feel very special during our stay.
The K Club has long enjoyed its position among the finest golf resorts in the whole of Ireland and in late 2006 it was catapulted into the worldwide golfing spotlight when the Ryder Cup came to town. Since then golf fans from all over the world have come to learn that it is one of the finest golf break destinations in the whole of Europe.
Boasting 128 exquisite bedrooms and suites, two stunning championship golf courses, five-star luxury and a fantastic location just a short drive from Dublin, The K Club is a must for any golfer embarking on an Irish golf break.
For those who enjoy a challenge, the Palmer North Course, which hosted the 2006 Ryder Cup, has been tipped by many as the most difficult inland layout on the Emerald Isle. Together with the neighbouring Palmer South Course, which hosted the European Open from 1995 to 2007, the golf on offer at The K Club is simply outstanding.
- Handpicked 5 star hotel and golf resorts in the UK, Europe and Rest of the World
- Fine dining restaurants on site, to suit all tastes
- Excellent quality review scores of each venue and golf courses
- An exceptional in-resort experience at your chosen hotel / golf resort
- Upgraded rooms, business class flights for overseas destinations