A truly magnificent, all-encompassing resort, The Celtic Manor in South Wales is more than just a place to play and stay, it is a golfing experience like no other in the UK. With three fantastic championship courses to play, Celtic Manor offers a golf break to remember. The three layouts; The Montgomerie golf course, Roman Road golf course and Twenty Ten golf course, are headlined by the world-famous Ryder Cup championship golf course that saw Europe win an epic victory in 2010.
Set in the gorgeous Welsh countryside, just across the Bristol Channel, Celtic Manor is easily accessed by car from most of the UK. The accommodations are spectacular, with the 5-star Resort Hotel stealing the show. This luxury hotel is the centre of the resort and offers unparalleled levels of comfort and service, boasting six restaurants offering a range of delicious cuisines, numerous bars and two excellent spas.
Celtic Manor prides itself on being able to accommodate the needs of every guest and group; check out The Manor House, Coldra Court Hotel and The Hunter Lodges for other fantastic accommodation options, golf breaks in Wales do not come much better than this.
- Handpicked 5 star hotel and golf resorts in the UK, Europe and Rest of the World
- Fine dining restaurants on site, to suit all tastes
- Excellent quality review scores of each venue and golf courses
- An exceptional in-resort experience at your chosen hotel / golf resort
- Upgraded rooms, business class flights for overseas destinations