Opened in 2002 to much acclaim, the reputation of Druid's Glen has only strengthened since its inception and was named European Golf Resort of the Year in 2005. In the years since the resort has continued to improve, with both the Druids Glen and Druids Heath courses maturing into spectacular layouts. However, the Druids Glen Course steals the show, the 4-time Irish Open host has been compared to Augusta by many great golfers.
The superb 5-star hotel at Druids Glen is set in the magnificent Wicklow Hills to the south of Dublin, just 45 minutes from the city centre and less than an hour from the airport. Known as the Garden of Ireland, Co. Wicklow is truly splendid, and as such, the resort boasts a beautiful setting.
The award-winning spa and health club is popular guests, as is Hugo’s Restaurant, the winner of two AA Rosettes.
- Handpicked 5 star hotel and golf resorts in the UK, Europe and Rest of the World
- Fine dining restaurants on site, to suit all tastes
- Excellent quality review scores of each venue and golf courses
- An exceptional in-resort experience at your chosen hotel / golf resort
- Upgraded rooms, business class flights for overseas destinations
- On arrival, enjoy a welcome gift