My Husband & his friend enjoyed their stay immensly
Reasons to Visit Druids Glen Resort
Dubbed the 'Augusta of Ireland' due to the beauty of it's flora and fauna
Multiple host of the Irish Open
A 5-star hotel set in the Wicklow Hills just 45 minutes from Dublin city centre
Opened in 2002 to much acclaim, the reputation of Druid's Glen has only strengthened since its inception and was named European Golf Resort of the Year in 2005. In the years since the resort has continued to improve, with both the Druids Glen and Druids Heath courses maturing into spectacular layouts. However, the Druids Glen Course steals the show, the 4-time Irish Open host has been compared to Augusta by many great golfers.
The superb 5-star hotel at Druids Glen is set in the magnificent Wicklow Hills to the south of Dublin, just 45 minutes from the city centre and less than an hour from the airport. Known as the Garden of Ireland, Co. Wicklow is truly splendid, and as such, the resort boasts a beautiful setting.
The award-winning spa and health club is popular guests, as is Hugo’s Restaurant, the winner of two AA Rosettes.
- An official 4* or 5* rating, as established by the qualifying criteria of the country
- A Your Golf Travel review score of 8.8 or higher
- An extended Health & Safety rating — ensuring that we have personally and professionally carried out our duty of care to you
- An elevated service level at each resort from check-in to check-out, exclusive to Your Golf Travel
- On arrival, enjoy a welcome gift