The thermal village is a wonderful expérience. In the gardern, there are jacuzzi, sauna,swimming pool!! The hotel must to be a stop for every people spending holidays in Ireland. The checking out is a little early.11h am.
Reasons to Visit Galgorm Spa & Golf Resort
Galgorm Castle Golf Club is host of the 2020 Irish Open
The hotel offers a luxury Spa with thermal suites, hydro pool and outdoor hot tub.
Located only 30 minutes from Belfast
Global Luxury Spa Hotel of the Year, Galgorm Spa & Golf Resort is situated only 30 minutes from Belfast; the perfect location to relax and get away from it all. Set within 163 acres of lush parkland with the spectacular River Maine flowing through the estate, Galgorm Resort has a truly unique setting.
Close to both Belfast airports and the stunning scenery of the North Antrim Coast, it is the perfect base to explore the region's most renowned attractions and world class golf courses; from our own parkland course, Galgorm Castle, to the famous links at Royal Portrush, home to the 148th Open.
Choice is the key when it comes to Galgorm, with 8 event suites and breakouts, 4 award-winning restaurants, 122 guestrooms and cabins, the largest Thermal Spa in Europe and over 200 acres of grounds, enable us to offer you creative solutions.
Galgorm Castle is one of Ireland’s finest Championship parklands and is the Home of the European Tour’s Northern Ireland Open. Galgorm Castle is consistently ranked among the Top-3 Parklands in Northern Ireland.
- An official 4* or 5* rating, as established by the qualifying criteria of the country
- A Your Golf Travel review score of 8.8 or higher
- An extended Health & Safety rating — ensuring that we have personally and professionally carried out our duty of care to you
- An elevated service level at each resort from check-in to check-out, exclusive to Your Golf Travel
- On arrival, enjoy a drinks voucher