This is a superb hotel, with a whole range of leisure options, dining options and areas to sit and relax. Everything about it represents quality, with rooms and public areas fitted out to a very high standard. Our only minor gripe was the need for brighter lighting in the bathroom! The staff were all outstanding in their helpfulness, efficiency and friendliness. Nothing was too much trouble. An excellent breakfast to start the day too… Highly recommend - we will go again!
The Galgorm Resort is located within 400 acres of lush parkland with the spectacular River Maine flowing through the estate, just 30 minutes from Belfast it is Northern Ireland’s Premier luxury Hotel & Spa.
Close to both Belfast airports and the stunning scenery of the North Antrim Coast, it is the perfect base to explore the region's most renowned attractions and world class golf courses; from the Championship parkland - Galgorm Castle, to the famous links of the north coast, including Royal Portrush, 148th Open Championship venue.
Galgorm Castle Golf Club is one of Ireland’s finest Championship parklands and most recognised tournament venues. It remains the only parkland course in Northern Ireland to have hosted the Irish Open on the DP World Tour and is the perennial Home of the Northern Ireland Open and the ISPS Handa World Invitational - a tri-sanctioned DP World Tour, LPGA Tour and Ladies European Tour event.
- An official 4* or 5* rating, as established by the qualifying criteria of the country
- A Your Golf Travel review score of 8.8 or higher
- An extended Health & Safety rating — ensuring that we have personally and professionally carried out our duty of care to you
- An elevated service level at each resort from check-in to check-out, exclusive to Your Golf Travel
- On arrival, enjoy a drinks voucher