Your Golf Travel is ABTA bonded and holds both ATOL licence and IATA accreditation. This provides our customers with the best standard of regulatory protection.
This is included with all our relevant packages and gives you peace of mind that all your monies are protected and that we are responsible for all aspects of your holiday under the Package Travel Regulations.
Speak to our Expert Golf Consultants who can plan your next golfing adventure by calling 0800 043 6644.
As the market-leading golf travel experts are here to take all the uncertainty out of your planning and give you the utmost confidence to book, secure in the knowledge we have you covered all the way to the first tee.
We’re committed to giving you extensive choice and flexibility for any new overseas trip you book before 31st December 2021.
Free, Flexible Amendments
We know that your plans may change, we guarantee to amend your booking without charge* up to 15 days prior to travel.
*Any changes will be subject to additional supplier costs which will be passed on to the customer, not excluding full cancellation.
If your booking cannot go ahead for the following 4 reasons we will offer you the choice of postponing your trip for free, booking a different destination, a full travel credit or a full refund for holiday packages.
• If the Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) advises against non-essential travel abroad to your destination.
• If there is mandatory quarantine at your destination country regardless of COVID-19 vaccination status or proof of a negative test.
• If UK nationals are restricted from entering your country of destination.
• If your destination is on the UK government’s Red List with mandatory hotel quarantine in place on your return.
If your booking is affected by these 4 reasons we will take care of everything for you. We work through all bookings in chronological order and proactively contact you as soon as possible and talk through all your options.
If your destination is unaffected by these restrictions
We realise that you might not be comfortable travelling even if you can. You can still choose to postpone your trip at the point your final balance is due, and we’ll only pass on any unrecoverable costs or any additional costs charged by our suppliers.
If you choose to cancel your trip, then cancellation charges will apply and you should ensure you have taken out adequate travel insurance to cover this eventuality in advance.
If your destination moves onto the red list or changes its rules to deny entry to UK visitors or impose quarantining after you've paid your final balance and up to the day of your scheduled departure, we’ll give you the option to postpone your trip, change the destination, take a full travel credit, or receive a full refund when booking a holiday package.
If all the four criteria can’t be met as travel advice continues to be complex and changeable, we may also extend your final balance due date to give you more time to make a final decision about your trip on a case by case basis.
Before you hit the runway and enjoy the fairways in your destination there are a few things you should check before you go:
• Make sure you complete your passenger locator form and any applicable health declarations.
• Check the Entry requirements and restrictions for the country you are visiting.
• Check the Re-entry requirements and restrictions for the country you are returning to.
• Ensure your passport is valid for the duration of your trip and adhere to post Brexit changes.
If you are unsure of any requirements please check the UK Government website here
We have partnered with industry-leading suppliers to offer all of our customers:
• Insurance options that include COVID specific cover with Staysure
• Discounted PCR and Lateral Flow tests and packages with Randox Health
Furthermore, as the world's leading golf tour operator we continue to offer all of our customers:
• Guarantee the highest hygiene and safety standards at our hotels, courses, transportation, ground handlers by working closely with our in-country partners
• 24/7 customer service support whilst you are away
• We remain in contact with you with our “best in class” response time to your queries
Put your golf travel plans in our market-leading safe hands and speak to a golf travel specialist today.
We look forward to seeing you on the fairways soon!
Staysure & Your Golf Travel
Randox Health & Your Golf Travel
Travel with Confidence
Travelling to the EU
Always going the extra yard
What you must do if you arrive in England after 4 am 30th November 2021
If you are fully vaccinated and arrive in England after 4 am Tuesday 30th November you;
take a PCR test before the end of day 2 after you arrive (lateral flow tests will not be accepted)
can leave self-isolation if your PCR test result is negative
If you are not fully vaccinated the requirements have not changed.
For the latest travel advice please visit - www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice
Updated 29th Nov 2021
Unforgettable Golf Experiences
Connect with Real Golfers
Golf Anywhere You Want to Golf
Best in Industry Service & Protection