The ‘Costa del Golf’ has been the benchmark for European golf holidays for decades, with some of Europe’s oldest and greatest golf courses found along this glorious stretch of coast. Considering it takes a truly special layout for any young club to make even a slight impact here, it is even more impressive that Finca Cortesin exploded onto the scene when its doors opened in 2007.
Finca Cortesin is regarded by many as the most luxurious golf resort in Spain, situated between the beautiful coastal towns of Sotogrande and Marbella, on the road to the beautiful mountain villages of the Casares. While the Finca Cortesin Hotel is astounding, the golf course is the crown jewel, ranked in Europe's top 20 courses, has already hosted the European Tour’s Volvo World Matchplay three times and in 2023 will host the 18th edition of the Solheim Cup.
- Handpicked 5 star hotel and golf resorts in the UK, Europe and Rest of the World
- Fine dining restaurants on site, to suit all tastes
- Excellent quality review scores of each venue and golf courses
- An exceptional in-resort experience at your chosen hotel / golf resort
- Upgraded rooms, business class flights for overseas destinations